Raiffeisen Bond Fund
A well-diversified portfolio from fixed income assets
With Raiffeisen Bond Fund investors can benefit from a well-diversified portfolio of Hungarian government bonds, treasury bills and corporate bonds with low credit risk and high ratings. The aim of the fund is to provide a well-diversified portfolio and to reach an attractive risk-adjusted return over the recommended investment horizon of 2 years.
We recommend this fund to an investor who…
- would like to reach higher profit than the performance of money market assets;
- invest for at least the recommended investment horizon of 2 years;
- prefers wide and well diversified portfolio of fixed income assets instead of individual government bond investments;
- is looking for a comfortable, flexible and liquid investment form;
- leaves the decision of bond selection to the experts of Fund Management Company
Get more out of your investment!
Raiffeisen Bond Fund is available in Raiffeisen Regular Investment Program as well. It provides the opportunity of monthly or quarterly regular investments. In this case you don’t need to choose the best market entry point. During unfavourable periods you can purchase more investment units so you can benefit more from favourable periods. It helps to avoid worries about finding the perfect moments for investing.