Investment information, MiFID
To get the right investment services
Raiffeisen Bank executes purchase orders related to the provision of investment services only for those customers and the authorized persons acting on behalf of them, who filled the Investor (MiFID) questionnaire, and received the evaluation of it.
The Bank only executes sales orders for their existing investment product (such as redemption, closing position) for customers and the authorized persons acting on behalf of them, who does not have evaluated questionnaire.
Within the framework of the Suitability Test the Bank shall assess whether or not the offered services and products are suitable for the achievement of your or your company’s/organization’s investment goals and if the degree of risk related to the offered services and products is in accordance with your or your company’s/organization’s risk appetite, risk bearing capacity, financial situation, investment objectives.
Within the framework of the Appropriateness Test the Bank reveals the services, transactions and financial assets known by you, examines the characteristics of the transactions executed by you, and finds out whether or not you have the relevant financial knowledge or professional experience, so as to ensure that we can offer you services in relation to the transaction or financial asset that is most suitable for you.
Please, fill in the (MiFID) Investor Questionnaire,
- in the branches with the help of customer managers, or
- shortening the administration in the branch, before visiting online by clicing the "Completing the Questionnaire" button.
In case of online completing, please bring along the questionnaire ID, which can be found at the end of the questionnaire highlighted with yellow (please click the Print button to save and print as pdf file)
- As retail customer please go to the nearest Raiffeisen branch. You may also make an appointment in order to avoid waiting times.
- If you are a non-retail customer, please call your personal advisor, customer manager.
You have to sign the completed questionaire in the branch.Bank evaluates your answers and provides the result of the evaluation.
If you have any question, please call Raiffeisen Direkt, contact center at 06-80-488-588.
|Please, complete the Investor (MiFID) questionnairein the branch with the help of the customer manager.|
|Please go to the nearest Raiffeisen branch (call your personal advisor or customer manager in advance to make an appointment).|
|You have to sign the completed test in the branch.|
|You will get the assessment from the Bank.|
The Bank will provide investment advisory and portfolio management services fo you in accordance with your new assessment from 2014.
|If you have questions, please call the Raiffeisen Direkt, contact center at 06-80-488-588.|
- ESMA - Guide to investing
- MiFID test for private indviduals - Private Banking or Premium Banking customers - with investment service including investment advice/portfolio management
- MiFID information for customers
- MiFID test for non-private indiviual customers
- MiFID test for professional customers
- MiFID test for private indviduals - Private Banking, Premium Banking or Normal retail customers - with investment service not including investment advice/portfolio management