Customer Data Update
Attention! You are not required to do anything unless you receive a specific notice!
What is it actually?
In accordance with the requirements* of Act LIII of 2017 on the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (the "Money Laundering Act"), the Bank is obliged to apply customer due diligence measures in case doubts arise regarding the veracity or appropriateness of the customer identification data prescribed by the applicable laws. The Bank is required to have up-to-date customer data at its disposal, including copies of the customers' valid identity documents.
* Art. 6 (1) g) of the Money Laundering Act
Please read the information below carefully!
I am a private individual (retail customer, authorised representative of a (small) company / cardholder), what shall I do?
1. If you have received a notice from Raiffeisen Bank to the effect that you have to present your renewed document (your ID card and/or passport and/or driver’s license card has expired), in that case please do the data reconciliation.
You can do the reconciliation by e-mail, by post, through VideoBank or in-person. (Please find the detailed instructions below.) We will contact you if any further reconciliation should be necessary after you have sent us the copies of your documents.
How can I do the data reconciliation?
If you are
- a retail or small business customer, having regard to the pandemic situation we recommend you to send copies of your renewed documents by e-mail or by post (see details below), or you may as well use our VideoBank service, which you can access from here. However, if none of these is possible for you, with a view to quicker administration at the branch we recommend you to make an appointment by clicking here, or
- a large corporate or Private Banking customer, please arrange a date and time for the transaction directly with your contact at the Bank.
Rules for sending copies of your renewed documents by post or e-mail:
- If you send the documents by post, please use the following address: Raiffeisen Bank Zrt. Budapest 1700 . Please write Adategyeztetés (Data Reconciliation) on the envelope.
- If you prefer to send the documents by e-mail, please scan or take a photo of both sides of the identity document, and make sure that the copy is of satisfactory quality: the data included in the document and the photo should be clearly visible so that the customer can be identified unambiguously. Otherwise the Bank will be unable to complete the customer due diligence process.
- Please attach the copy of the identity document(s) in a pdf or generic image format (e.g. jpeg, tif) to the e-mail message, and send it to the address email@example.com. The aggregate size of the attachments must not exceed 10 MB.
- IMPORTANT! Copies of renewed documents will be accepted only if you send them from an e-mail address registered at the Bank. If you do not have an e-mail address registered at the Bank, or if your e-mail address has changed, please call Raiffeisen Direkt at telephone number +36-80-488-588 to register or update your e-mail address. You need to do such update or registration before sending the copy of the renewed document to the Bank. If during the processing of the sent document copy we find that your e-mail address registered in our system is different from the one that you sent the document copy from, we will notify you to this effect.
- Please take note that apart from the update of your expired identity document we would not be able to process any other data (e.g. address or name change). If you attach a copy of your address card, it will not be filed or processed, but any copies you may send will be destroyed and erased immediately. Please do not send us a copy of your address card! If you wish to register a change of address, you can do so in the following channels: Branch, VideoBank, or Raiffeisen Direkt. In the case of a name change, please visit a branch, or use our VideoBank channel.
Raiffeisen Bank Zrt.