Raiffeisen International Equity Fund - Raiffeisen ENGLISH
Raiffeisen ESG International Equity Fund of Funds
With Raiffeisen ESG International Equity Fund of Funds investors can benefit from the performance of international equity markets. The fund focuses mainly on the developed markets (North-America, West and North Europe, Japan) and invests primarily in units of global investment funds. The fund of funds structure guarantees wide diversification between regions and sectors. The targeted equity ratio is high, the exposure is above 85%. The fund invests in mostly EUR based assets and the FX risk of the fund is driven by the FX exposure of the underlying funds (typically EUR, USD, GBP and JPY). Because of the significant equity exposure the risk of the fund is high (SRRI: 5). The aim of the fund is to provide a well-diversified portfolio and to reach an attractive risk-adjusted return over the recommended investment horizon of 5 years.
We recommend this fund to an investor who…
- would like to invest for at least the recommended investment horizon of 5 years;
- believes in the long term potential of equity investments;
- prefers wide and well diversified portfolio of hundreds of equities;
- would like to benefit from the growth of the global developed countries;
- is willing to tolerate high risk level (SRRI: 5);
- is looking for a comfortable, flexible and liquid investment form;
- leaves the decision of equity selection to the experts of Fund Management Company
Available share classes
Raiffeisen ESG International Equity Fund of Funds is available in two different FX denominations so besides HUF, it is suitable for EUR savings as well.
Get more out of your investment!
Raiffeisen ESG International Equity Fund of Funds is available in Raiffeisen Regular Investment Program as well. It provides the opportunity of monthly or quarterly regular investments. In this case you don’t need to choose the best market entry point. During unfavourable periods you can purchase more investment units so you can benefit more from favourable periods. It helps to avoid worries about finding the perfect moments for investing.