Raiffeisen Online Broker - Raiffeisen ENGLISH
Raiffeisen Online Broker
With the Raiffeisen Online Broker application you can trade conveniently from anywhere.
Raiffeisen Online Broker is an online trading platform optimized for desktop computers but can also be used comfortably on tablets and mobile phones, where you can manage your stock exchange transactions yourself, track the price changes of domestic shares and the development of your orders.
What functions are available on our platform?
- Invest in a selection of securities listed on the Budapest Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, NYSE, Deutsche Börse (XETRA) and Wiener Börse (XWBO)
- Flexible subscription to "real-time" quotes
- Automatic price alert option for several securities
- Possibility to place market, limit and stop orders
- Graphical display of historical stock performance
- You can view the status of your stock market orders and cancel or even modify pending orders
- Interface can be switched to dark mode
WHY IS IT WORTH USING?
We recommend it if,
- you prefer the convenience of online trading,
- you would like to see your stocks and orders in one place,
- it is important for you to be able to place your stock orders immediately without waiting,
- you like flexibility in managing your transactions,
- you want to be immediately informed of the latest prices,
- you want us to take the burden of constantly monitoring prices off your shoulders,
It is worth using Raiffeisen Online Broker because:
- you can manage your stock exchange orders from anywhere, anytime,
- You can save not only time but also money thanks to the lower transaction fees
All you need is a securities account at Raiffeisen Bank, a valid MiFID test and Internet Brokering access.
If you have Internet Brokering access, you can reach our new platform by logging in to the Direktnet online platform and clicking on the Exchange Trading button under the Securities menu.
Internet Brokering application conditions:
- Direktnet contract
- A securities account with Raiffeisen Bank
Documents needed to open a securities account with Raiffeisen:
- Identity card,
- residence card.
- Tax certificate (Hungarian tax ID required)
Fill in the MiFID questionnaire online and bring the code of the completed questionnaire with you to open an account.
- Broadband internet connection
- Minimum 2GB memory
- The application supports the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari