Mobile token is a convenient software-based authentication method in DirektNet, internetbank and myRaiffeisen mobile application.
Login and transaction authorization
- Aside from the currently used Direkt ID and Password / Hardware token for DirektNet internetbank login and transaction authorization, you can use the software-based Mobile token (PIN code, fingerprint scanning or face recognition on iOS devices) built in myRaiffeisen application.
- You can use Mobile token for DirektNet login and transaction authorization instead of the currently used Direkt ID and Password or Hardware token.
- In case you have access to more Raiffeisen accounts (as account holder or trustee),you can log in with any of your Direkt IDs and use all accounts.
- More secure login and transaction authorization method
- Faster to authorize in DirektNet and myRaiffeisen
- Convenient to authenticate via fingerprint scanning or FaceID on iOS devices
- On devices without biometric identification methods teh Mobile token PIN code can be used.
- myRaiffeisen mobile application can only be used with Mobile token
- You can authorize transactions with higher amounts than via SMS code authentication
- You don’t need to wait until the transaction SMS code arrives.
What is a Mobile token?
Mobile token is a secure authentication method built in myRaiffeisen mobile application. You can logging in and authorize transactions convenient and quickly (using PIN code, fingerprint scanning or face recognition on iOS devices) DirektNet internetbank and myRaiffeisen mobile application.
What are the device requirements to use the application?
The operating system version must be at least 4.2 for Android devices and 9 for iOS devices. An active internet connection is needed (Wi-Fi, mobile internet) to download the application and access banking functions – except using Mobile token and the colour code scanner.
How can I use the myRaiffeisen application?
In case you do not have DirektNet internetbank access (Direkt ID and Password), but already have a Raiffeisen bank account or credit card, you can request access at any time in one of our branches or at our customer service.
If you already have a DirektNet access, please activate it on the DirektNet activation tab on the login screen (e.g. by clicking on the „Internetbank login” button at www.raiffeisen.hu). In the activation process please provide your 8 digit Direkt ID followed by the 4 digit activation one-time PIN code (sent to your mobile phone to the number registered at the our bank). After this, you will have to choose a password. Please remember this password for activating myRaiffeisen mobile application.
If you already use internetbank, you can register in myRaiffeisen mobile application (with Direkt ID and Password).
How can I activate the Mobile token?
If you register in myRaiffeisen mobile application, you will get a Mobile token.
- Please download the application from the Google Play or App Store and register in it by giving in your 8 digit Direkt ID and Password.
- Afterwards, choose a 5 digit Mobile token PIN code, which you will have to confirm in order to proceed. Please remember your Mobile token PIN code, as you will use this code to log in to the application and approve transactions and orders with. The 5 digit Mobile token PIN code can be substituted with a convenient authentication method, such as fingerprint scanning or face recognition (Face ID) on iOS devices.
- After choosing a code, verify the registration by providing the one-time code sent by SMS message to your phone number registered at our bank.
What are the requirements of Mobile token PIN code?
The code must consist of 5 numeric characters, and
- the numbers next to each other cannot be in an increasing or decreasing order (eg. 12345, 09876 – the number 0 can also mean the number 10 as a digit),
- cannot be increasing or decreasing by the same amount (eg. increasing (02468) or decreasing (86420) by 2).
What should I do in case I forgot my Mobile token PIN code?
A new registration is required if you forgot your Mobile token PIN code. First off, you will have to delete the Mobile token from the device in DirektNet internetbank.
Where can I find the settings related to Mobile token?
You can manage all the Mobile tokens in DirektNet internetbank in Administration/Mobile token settings menu. You may suspend, delete and re-activate the Mobile tokens here. You can also set Mobile token as a default authentication method here. If you turn this setting off, you will need to use your Password or other authentication methods afterward.
Can I use the internetbank without Mobile token?
Yes, you can use it for DirektNet, but Mobile token is a more secure authentication method aside from the Password and SMS codes. myRaiffeisen mobile application cannot be used without Mobile token PIN code, which may be substituted with a convenient biometric identification (fingerprint scanning or face recognition on iOS devices) as well.
What should I do if I servicing or lose my device?
- In case your device is temporarily not by you (e.g. you left it at a service station), please suspend the Mobile token belonging to the actual device in DirektNet at Administration/Mobile token settings menu.
- In case your device is permanently not in your ownership (for e.g. you sold the device or lost it), please delete the Mobile token immediately belonging to the actual device in DirektNet at Administration/Mobile token settings menu.
- Both operations (suspension and deletion) may be requested at Raiffeisen Bank customer service at +36-80-488-588 (free of charge from Hungary). For successful identification, please prepare your 8 digit Direkt ID and the 4 digit Direkt PIN code used for identification.
What should I do if I bought a new device?
Delete the Mobile token linked to the old device in DirektNet, internetbank in Administration/Mobile token settings menu. To use Mobile token on a new device, download the myRaiffeisen application and register it, and you get a new token with this process.
How can I protect my device from hacking or data theft?
To ensure a higher safety level, we recommend the following options:
- Avoid connecting to unknown Wi-Fi networks.
- Download applications to your device only from trustworthy, official sources. Avoid installing applications or clicking on links from an unknown source. Download myRaiffeisen mobile application only from the official App Store, Google Play.
- Please ensure that your device never gets in the hands of unauthorized persons.
- If you lose or gets your device stolen, immediately change your DirektNet Password and delete the Mobile token in DirektNet in Administration/Mobile token settings menu, or call our customer service.
- We recommend to keep the security level high on the device, and use a trustworthy anti-virus software.
- Do not store personal data (e.g. login IDs, passwords) on the device, or on its external data card without any encryption.
- Activate the access security policy and screen unlock method (fingerprint, pattern, etc) on the device. Set the screen lock for a short period (for example 3-5 seconds) and use PIN code for unlock.
- Toggle the automatic data deletion in your mobile browser so that no data will be storage after close the program.
- We recommend regular update of the operating system and all the applications. If automatic update is enabled, your device might keep some temporary data that may block the appropriate function of updated applications.
- In case you do not use bluetooth function, turn it off.
- Please delete the SMS messages sent by the Bank after reading them.
- Turn the off and restart the device from time to time.
- Turn on the encryption of data on your device’s storage if your device’s operating system supports the procedure.
What should I do if I get an error message explaining the device’s operating system is not original?
For security reasons, myRaiffeisen applicationdoes not support devices with a jailbroken (iOS) or rooted (Android) operating system. These devices can be easily infected with malicious software (for eg. data thieving viruses), so your data may easily can be phished by unauthorized persons. We recommend to install banking application on an other device or to set the factory settings, state back.
There are some specific devices where the manufacturer modifies the operating system in a similar way. In case you have such a device, we kindly recommend to contact the appropriate service.
Devices with modified operating systems
Root-ed device (Android)
It is possible to install an unofficial operating system software version instead of the factory state on Android devices. This is called rooting. In this state, the device is running a operating system that is more vulnerable to malicious, data thieving applications.
Security cannot be guaranteed on these devices, so the use of these devices are not enabled in Raiffeisen Mobile Application.
In case you would like to use our Mobile token service, after the necessary security saves, please reset the device to its factory state. You can find a guide for this procedure on this link.
Jailbroken device (iOS)
There is a possibility to modify the original iOS platform with an unofficial software, specifically on devices running an older iOS version. This procedure is called jailbreaking.
Security cannot be guaranteed on these devices, which is why the use of these devices are not enabled in Raiffeisen Mobile Application.In case you would like to use our Mobile token service, after the necessary security saves, please reset the device to its factory state. You can find a guide for this procedure on this link.
Because of the Android platform openness, it is simple to change the official keyboard. There may be some keyboard applications that record the characters entered by the user. For your safety we recommend using only the factory installed keyboard application.