Raiffeisen Equity Fund
With Raiffeisen Equity Fund investors can benefit from the performance of the equity markets of the CEE region. The fund focuses mainly on domestic, Polish, Czech and Romanian companies, but Austrian, Croatian and Slovenian equities can also be the elements of the portfolio. The targeted equity ratio is high, the exposure is above 80%. The fund invests in mostly EUR based assets and the FX risk of the fund is driven by the FX exposure of the underlying assets. Because of the significant equity exposure the risk of the fund is high (SRRI: 5). The aim of the fund is to provide a well-diversified portfolio and to reach an attractive risk-adjusted return over the recommended investment horizon of 5 years.
We recommend this fund to an investor who…
- would like to invest for at least the recommended investment horizon of 5 years;
- believes in the long term potential of equity investments;
- prefers wide and well diversified portfolio of equities instead of individual equity investments;
- would like to benefit from the growth of the Central Eastern European countries;
- is willing to tolerate high risk level (SRRI: 5);
- is looking for a comfortable, flexible and liquid investment form;
- leaves the decision of equity selection to the experts of Fund Management Company
Get more out of your investment!
Raiffeisen Equity Fund is available in Raiffeisen Regular Investment Program as well. It provides the opportunity of monthly or quarterly regular investments. In this case you don’t need to choose the best market entry point. During unfavourable periods you can purchase more investment units so you can benefit more from favourable periods. It helps to avoid worries about finding the perfect moments for investing.